Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Motivation

I have been sitting pretty in this postpartum nest...nice and cozy with very low expectations.  I have been doing kettlebells and walking/running a bit but with no goal other than to lose this dang baby weight.  This weekend...with a visit from my BRF Jill...I am putting my money where my mouth is and I'm registering for my first race post baby #3!  My favorite...Newport 10 Miler! It is my goal race and while it is not until June I know that I need to start pushing more.  Time to kick this bird out of the nest!  I am so nervous that I am just going to be awful...like I'll never be able to run double digits again...but then again what if I am better than before!  So that is my goal....better my best!!!  Taking risks is scary...but what if we fly?!!!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the race

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals right now & make up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete