Thursday, November 3, 2016

TTT...Thankful Edition

The past few years I have decided to take the month of November and remember things that I am thankful for each day.  Since today is Thursday and is also the 3rd, it seems like a perfect post to start off my tradition!!  Here you go!!

My husband...

I have said it a million times before, but I am going to say it again, I could never be doing all the crazy things that I am able to do without the support of my husband.  He supports my adventures and tries to find a way to let them happen even if it means juggling two chickies!  He is an amazing husband and an absolutely fabulous Dad to our two ladies!  I am blessed to share this journey with him!

Our chickies...
These two!  Growing up I was nervous to be a mom of girls....but I absolutely LOVE our girls!  They couldn't be more different but they color our life in their own special way!  They challenge me each and every day to be a good example for them....some days better than others.  They never cease to amaze us with the depth of their love of their family and their kinds hearts!  I'm so thankful to be their mom!!!

My parents...
I always have appreciated all that my parents have done for me and taught me over the years but it certainly has been heightened after I became a parent myself...especially when I call my Mom to tell her about some crazy thing one of the girls is doing that is driving me nuts and she kindly says, "She's just like you!"  My parents are and always have been all about their family....and it is a trait that I am so thankful for!  They love my sister and I and adore their 4 granddaughters!  Their family is their life and I am so thankful for their example our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment