Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday Motivation

Oh some days that excuses are just so valid...so quick...so comforting!  Maybe it's the howling wind outside I can hear from my cozy bed, or the hours of sleep I can count on one hand.  Whatever it may be I know that if I give in to those excuses, I will feel it for the rest of the day.  I have found lately a HUGE impact (even more than before) of missing a workout in the way that I feel...a missed workout makes it 10X harder for me to be alert...to not feel sluggish...and to be honest it impacts my ability to be kind to others!!  This week, my plan is to WIN!!!  I am going to win that race with my excuses...even if they do involve a holiday!!
How do you win over your excuses?

3 comments:

  1. OH THIS IS SO SO SO VERY MUCH ME.
    Im just starting (training for a full) and it is all very mental here.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never do a workout and feel bad afterward but I have NOT done one and felt horrible. That keeps me going and...I hear that same wind!!! Make it STOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm big on working out first thing when I wake up - otherwise, the excuses always win.

    ReplyDelete