Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Motivation...A Day Late!

Well Monday night came and as I settled onto the couch with all the first day of school things prepped, I realized that it was in fact Monday and I never posted!!  Sorry about that!!  Here's your daily dose of motivation!!
The last two weekends I have joined our run group for my long runs.  Something amazing has happened...I have LOVED running!!  I am feeling all those things that I had been feeling before funky town came to stay...sore legs...tired body...full heart!  I am guessing that I just needed a change in the routine to light that spark again!  Whatever it was I love it and I look forward to my long runs each week!  When your daily routine/workout is becoming more of a job than a joy...change it up and reignite that spark that got your started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment