Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday Motivation

Yesterday during my run I had intervals on the menu.  The first few were fine and I finished them pretty easily.  However as the intervals got longer, I started to find myself up against my limits...my mental limits more than anything...the fear that I wasn't going to make it....that I couldn't do it.  We push ourselves to our limits but there are times when our limits push back.  The key...don't quit!!  When they push back, and they always do, use it to fuel your next round but do NOT let them make you quit!!

3 comments:

  1. Those middle intervals are always the worst for me, once I get to the last couple I know I can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that most runners have felt as you, me, too. Actually, when passing the limited things, feeling is great! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition to standard letter-writing dos and don'ts, there are a number of basic guidelines that apply specifically to most situations related to the writing of letters of recommendation. See more letter of motivation phd

    ReplyDelete