Thursday, March 31, 2016

TTT

It's Thursday my friends and you know what that means....a dose of randomness just for you!!

Germs be gone...As a teacher I am not one to fear germs.  I mean honestly my classroom is like one giant germ factory, but when it is my own children then that is another story.  Our girls have been sick for almost 2 weeks straight.  Nothing serious thankfully but enough to have us juggling days off and replenishing tissues multiple times.  I have reached the point today where I am ALL DONE...finished with germs!  Winter can go away and take all it's nasty germs with it!  See ya!  Every year I say it but do any of you have a go to to keep your kids healthy during this time of year?

Hat Trick anyone?...I had such a blast this past Fall going to Pennsylvania with Runner's World and Altra to run the Grand Slam at their Half and Festival.
I was super excited to see that they are having hosting a Hat Trick in Massachusetts this July!!!  The Runner's World Classic is going to be held in North Andover, MA from July 15th-17th and will be three races (5k, 10k, and half).  I tend to be a fragile flower in the summer and have trouble running in the heat but I may just have to suck it up for this one!  What about you?  Care to Hat Trick this summer?

A shirt....Over the weekend I got the most fabulous gift from my BRF Jill....
We had seen this shirt on the Sarah Marie Design Studio site and LOVED it!  They even let Jill put a sweet note on the receipt for me!  Take a look around their site.  They have some fabulous things!  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can sport this bad boy!  Maybe it'll work for Marathon Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment