Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Motivation

The ladies and I were RI bound yesterday and there were moments in the time we spent with cousins and in open spaces that I enjoyed just sitting back and watching this girl...our tiny tornado...a nickname she has more than earned.  However while watching her I am inspired by her...Yes by her sheer mountains of energy but also by her joy.  Her joy rises to the surface in everything that she does!  I thought this picture was a perfect example of how joy just flows from her....and how I want to strive to have it flow from me!  Joy can be found in everything....just let it bubble up and rise out of you!!  How will you let your joy rise up this week?

4 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes. Yes. This is me and my girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the joy that overflows our of kids at times. Looks like you have been on a very joyful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when our kids are our inspiration. I learn so much from my kids.

    ReplyDelete