Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Motivation

I have to be honest here and say that this summer, while I've kept up with my workouts, my nutrition has failed...and thus leaving me in a spot that I am finding I am uncomfortable in my own skin.  For me it is a failure....and I am left with two choices.  I can stay here and continue to feel this way or I can make the changes I need to and get back on track.  Failure does not have to stop us where we are...that is our choice.  I am choosing to make the changes I need to...choosing health over not wanting to change...choosing to be a successful over this instead of staying down.  When failure pushes me down, I am choosing to get up!  Will you?

3 comments:

  1. lovelovelovelove this.
    I try to teach the child we all fail it is the AFTER which counts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a choice! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this-I was thinking about making better choices over the weekend and how it's time to start now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete