Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday Motivation

I figured I would round up the year with my mantra for the year of 2014.  I started this year 20lbs heavier and believing that great things were in store for this year!  Not only did I shed lbs but I gained a confidence that is going to launch me into 2015.  These last few days of 2014 while you are forming goals...looking to the year ahead...believe.  Believe that greatness is in store for you...believe that great things can happen to you!  Believe...put in the work...and make 2015 yours!!!

What are you most looking forward to in 2015?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing those 20 pounds. So many people make lofty goals/resolutions and cannot muster the courage to follow through. I am most looking forward to running the Boston Marathon on 4/20 with my older sister. We both qualified last winter/spring and can't wait to run this big race together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job losing the 20 lbs! I know that is not easy to do! I am looking forward this year to many things: a new position at work, a 100 mile trail race, and hopefully traveling and seeing many new and exciting things! I wish you and yours a very happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to just running! Feels good to be coming into the new year with a healthy body, unlike last year when I had been struggling for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Nancy! I'm looking forward to my next run with you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe- what a great word!! I'm looking forward to feeling more and more like myself (in sleep, workouts, etc.) as the baby grows and seeing my girls grow and change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to experience more and more things with my baby girl in 2015.she will turn 1 in March and I'm sure next year will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My 2014 was focused on getting stronger mentally and physically and none the less awesome, but I'm looking forward to a year of running, running and more running with yoga too :)

    ReplyDelete