Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Motivation

When this quote from Kara Goucher came up on my news feed it rang oh so true with me...especially after a less than stellar weekend of eats for me!  I have worked hard...wicked hard this year to get to the place where I am in my strength, weight, and running and I have no plans on throwing it away now!  This week I'm all in again...blinders on and focused!  There are just 3 weeks until the end of the year...just 3 weeks!  Don't throw away your goals...your hard work...make gains to end the year and enter into 2015 with your hands raised high instead of stumbling to the finish!!
What has been a highlight for you this year?

2 comments:

  1. You're doing awesome, Nancy! And one weekend of indulging won't change that... (I saw those adorable birthday pictures!!) Yes, stay strong for the last 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finish line is near. You SOOOO have it inside of you. Im a PPP, Proud Progress Pal:) Get it done. I'll see you in the New Year!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete