Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday....

Yesterday we went into Boston for a doctor's appointment with Aub and decided to visit the aquarium after.  Em's comments all day...."Mom those skyscrapers are so huge!!!"  She was born in a city and lived there for her first year of life...but this girl is all beach bum!!  I can't imagine who she would have been had we stayed in the city...her love of outdoor open space guides what she does every day.  I can't imagine what she would be without it!  Just another gentle reminder that we made the right decision!

6 comments:

  1. Great shot Nancy! My son loves the outdoors and always has. My teenage daughter? Not so much unless it's walking in a parking lot to go to the mall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Boston!! Such a great city! We'll be taking my boys there for a wedding they're in, in Nov. I can't wait for them to see it in the winter and I hope there's snow! Beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your girl is all beach bum.
    MINE? all texan STILL shocked at URBAN oakland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT PICTURE :) Never been, but looks breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are some tall buildings, I bet you are thankful you can raise little beach bums :) I know I am thankful to raise my kids in wide open spaces and not in a city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. The Cape is an an amazing place to be. Sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete