Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Motivation

We all have daily limitations that we face....physical, mental, time, space...you name it.  The strength comes in not letting them limit you!  This week is a doosy....hubby going into surgery, Em's last day of school, loads of meetings, you name it but I'm not letting it limit me!  Yes it will take some crafty planning of workouts and my food will need to be prepped and ready to go quickly, but I can do it!  Today, while hubby and Em watched a movie before bed, I prepped...food is set for the week to just grab and go...workouts are on the calendar...Limitations will not get me!!!
How will you rise above your limitations this week?

8 comments:

  1. by lovingly but FIRMLY nudging my margins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a busy week so planning things out is a big help. And not backing away from my limitations automatically but pushing back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of all of you and wishing all the best for hubby and his surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rising above by not letting the "mental" part get to me. Best of luck to hubby in surgery, and to you for an uneventful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big week ahead for you! Take care!
    Rising above my limitations is a huge mental challenge for me. I celebrate all the successes I can find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all goes well with the surgery and the recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got it - PLAN AHEAD!! You never know what other things may pop up in your day but you can plan for the things you DO know. Sounds like you're ready. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are Super Mom!!

    ReplyDelete