Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Totally Random Tuesday....

Yeah it's one of those days when I am feeling completely random.  Call it too much on the brain....too much on the checklist of things to do, but I have a million thoughts swirling around and lucky you get to be the dumping ground for some of them!  I mean I can't expect my hubby to get all of it and my high school students certainly are not listening!

I got an email yesterday that there are openings to join Team Tough Chik!  If you've never heard of Tough Chik before, head on over to check them out!  While you're there, check out some of the other team members!  These ladies rock and so does Team Tough Chik!  I'm looking forward to join this time around and wearing my "uniform" at my comeback race this winter!! 

Etsy/Pinterest has been working overdrive in the Fancy Nancy house as I try to put the finishing touches on Miss Baby Capen's nursery before she gets here!!  Seriously though I could spend countless hours just combing those sites looking for the perfect night light or wall hanging!  The room is just about done...which is great because so am I!!  I got the girls' Big Sis/Baby Sis shirts in the mail yesterday that I had ordered from Etsy.

Fall running is my favorite time of year....New England winters can be harsh...they melt into often times raw Spring and hot, humid Summers follow.  Fall is like the reward for running through them all!  Crisp weather and beautiful scenery show up for each and every run.  Suddenly runs where you struggled to breathe, are like a walk in the park!  I LOVE Fall running.....and I'm missing it dearly!!  I know I only have one more week but oh boy as my usual local races happen all around me, I am totally having FOMO syndrome!!  Em and I am taking lots of walks and soon it will be three of us!  I can't wait!!!

So thank you so much for allowing me a few minutes to lighten the load and brain dump a bit!  I honestly feel better.  Things are getting checked off the list...yesterday I interviewed and we hired a sub for me (nothing like waiting to the last second) and hopefully today I will get some more things checked off.  Until then I'll keep plugging away and getting outside to enjoy these gorgeous Fall days....dreaming of long runs in my Sacounys!!


9 comments:

  1. Love the Calvin and Hobbes brain dump cartoon! I tried opening that link for the Tough Chicks but my computer is being dumb today. Maybe it needs a brain dump, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cute little shirts you got! my mom does embroidery and I love having her make stuff but still spend oodles of time/money on etsy its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely join Team Tough Chiks! It really is an amazing group of women and the support from these athletes is tremendously motivating! Hope to see you on the Team in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Calvin and Hobbes, best cartoon ever. Fall is the best time for running. Next year you will be back at it. I am going to join Tough Chiks again, it is a great group of women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those big sis little sis tops are too cute!! I can't wait for the new baby to come! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute shirts! This is my favorite time of year for running, enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea for Tough Chiks - I got an email to join too :)

    I hear you about the fall - just love running in this weather - wish I could bottle it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall really is the best time of the year for running. The big sister shirts are cute!

    ReplyDelete