Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Movitvation....What's Your Choice?

September marks the last month (more or less) of pregnancy for me.  With my last pregnancy, I used this month to eat all those things that I was not going to eat once the baby got here.  This time around I am taking a different approach and I started the Fresh Start Fitness Challenge with Tamara.  I had three choices and I'm choosing to give it my all!  We are all faced with these choices on our way to reaching our goals.  
What are you going to choose today?   
Are you going to give up, give in, or give it your all? 

12 comments:

  1. I love Tamara. I would follow her lead pretty much anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it my all! I'm looking forward to participating in Tamara's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the challenge! I wanted to do it, but have so much on plate already with school starting :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great challenge- Tamara is awesome! Enjoy these final weeks of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks so much for the shout out and kind words, guys.
    Looking forward to seeing how everybody does (and gleaning tons of new inspiration from everybody else!)

    You wil rock this last month of pregnancy Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe you are almost done with the pregnancy! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good choice! I think it's good to keep your fitness goals and not make excuses...however, you should definitely have a pickle, or a few fun snacks in the name of pregnancy! I always use "carb-loading" as my excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely trying to give it my all, even though parts of me want to give up and give in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to end your last month of pregnancy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Give it all of course I wasn't aware there was a choice! :-) Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't get to comment yesterday...but I read this. I love your Monday kick in the butts. haha! It's going to be an awesome week.

    And I'm so excited for you and your family. I can't wait to see photos of your new little one. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete