Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday....National Running Day Buddy Style

Today for National Running Day, I'll be running with my running group out at the track.  Joining this group has been such a blessing....not only speed wise but just has given me another layer of love for running!  This got me thinking about how running has allowed me to meet and form bonds with so many people throughout the years.  Here are some of the blessings I have been able to toe the line with over the years in addition to all of you virtually!!










18 comments:

  1. hmmmm
    you make me wanna git my run on.
    almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think we also need an International Running day :-)
    Happy running xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy National Running day.. enjoy your run!!!
    PS. Your site loos gorgeous.. love all of the bright colors, makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whohoooo Happy National Running Day
    I need to get into a race so I can have pics! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Running Day! I can't believe I skipped my run on Running Day....oops. Loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Running Day! I can't believe I skipped my run on Running Day....oops. Loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your run on! Happy Running Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful people to run with! Happy National Running Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy National Running Day! Have a great run!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such great pictures:) i love the running community and all the friends i have met! happy running day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Running Day to you!! Love all of your pictures and I am so jealous of your fun running group!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the pictures! It's great that you have so many friends who run! Happy NRD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah for Running Buddies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gotta love running buddies!!

    ReplyDelete