Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two for Tuesday.....Ahhhhh!

Today is one of those rare New England days where God sends us an ever so brief reminder of why we love it here.  It's also a distraction from the impending winter biting at our heals!!  The weather today is beautiful....Fall reds and oranges are soaked in sunshine and the temps are in the high 60s!  Definitely a gift considering it was snowing not too long ago!  So what is a running mom to do on a day like today????

RUN

I'm almost giddy watching the clock so I can go get Em, load her into the jogger full of snacks, and run to the park!!  We haven't done it in a few weeks now and it really is one of my favorite things to do!!  We have the best conversations about the craziest of things....birds, colors, how to be a princess, songs, you name it!  So today I am blessed to be able to run twice...good thing since this morning's run wasn't the best since I lifted legs yesterday!  I hope your Tuesday is soaked in sunshine!!!

Thankful Day 8:  Today I'm thankful that my Mom is having a great recovery!  She had a complete knee replacement and is on the mend.  Watch out Mom....soon you'll be toeing the line with me at a race!!

10 comments:

  1. We need a picture of this run! We are having such a gorgeous fall this year...the colors are BRILLIANT and amazing. I've never seen trees this colorful...well, it has been many years. Happy continued healing to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mom's healing well!

    Isn't this weather fabulous!?! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY the weather...I sure am and so happy your mom is well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww! love this post. enjoy that wonderful weather...sounds so relaxing and rejuvenating! and so glad to hear your mom is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the stroller! I was just thinking of how I haven't used mine in so long...really would be fun to break out today. I love fall too!
    Hope you had a great run today in the lovely temps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather here today is beautiful to. Glad your momma is recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your mom is doing well! That is a tough surgery! Enjoy the beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I miss warm(ish) weather! It was 24 degrees when I got up to run this morning.
    Glad your mom is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a clear to try to run again and I want to but with my husband gone for a few days I am trying to wait patiently and its too hard!!

    ReplyDelete