Thursday, April 21, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. It really bugs me how long blogspot takes to upload pics!!! I had written this huge long post about the marathon and the weekend with LOADS of pics that took forever and a day and I had to delete it because the formatting was all off! UGH! 2 hours of my life I can't get back!!! I will try again tonight!

2. School vacation means no more 4:25 am wake-ups which means a happy Mommy! I have been getting up at 5:15 instead and boy does it make a difference! Only one more day but I am so thankful for it!!!

3. On my quest to join as many virtual races as I can I found a great one here at JoggerMom.com! You have the month of May to run 26.2 miles....I figured I could do that! hee hee! Head on over and check it out!!

4 comments:

  1. yikes!that still sounds super early to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool about the virtual races...thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed with blogger! Pictures do take FOR-EV-ER!

    ReplyDelete