Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Acrostic Time


Sinus pressure and foggy head
I'm going to strangle someone if I can't run soon
Can't stop coughing
Kicking myself for waiting until today to finish Christmas shopping

Sunday I woke up with a cold and today I think it may be turning into bronchitis! Ever since I lived in Spain (I got a bad cold and never went to the doctor...which ps they have some kick butt cough medicine there) whenever I get a cold it goes right to my chest. The only problem is that I am a terrible and stubborn sick person. I waited forever to go Christmas shopping and now I'm Mrs. Sicky Pants and want to just curl up in bed! Add to that that I haven't run yet this week and you have a very cranky sad Momma! I am hoping to sneak in a few stores between work and picking up the girl as well as some ondemand exercise tonight. I keep saying to myself that I need to take care of myself so 2011 can start with a bang. I have big plans for this next year!! Now if you will excuse me I have to go blow my nose!!!

1 comment: