Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One for Sisterhood!

Well today, while I was playing hooky from work (Em's daycare was closed), we got a great surprise when my sister called and suggested that we meet up for lunch! Em is officially obsessed with her two cousins and so it was a no-brainer to go!

Day 2: I am thankful to now live close enough to my family that we can meet in the middle for lunch!!

It was great to see her and of course Emma talked about Maya and "OP" all the way there! The funniest was when I drove up to the restaurant, both girls were hanging out the window...looks like they are equally obsessed! I love how much they love each other! It is just so cute!

Plus my sister is going to run a RACE!!! That's right Amy I put you on front street so now you are stuck doing it! I am so excited and I know she will do great!

1 comment:

  1. that's great you got to meet up! Good luck to your sis!

    ReplyDelete