Monday, May 24, 2010

Yay Kara!

Seriously though...could she be any cuter?!

I promise that I am not dead...although some days I felt that I was going to die...I have been super busy finishing up school but I am proud to say that I finished!!! Here is the picture to prove it!gotta love all the fancy stuff...two cords, a hood, a shawl, and a funny velvet hat!

This weekend I have my second half marathon in the three race series. I didn't know if I would be ready for this one since I decided to do it just 4 weeks ago! With all that I needed to do to finish up my CAGS I didn't know if mentally I could put that pressure on myself. Fortunately My buddy Jill and I have kept up with our long runs so it wasn't bad. I just had to add in some speed work. I am still hoping for my sub-two hour record but I know that I have to be realistic. My goal has been lately is to fall in love with running again. It has been my obsession for a while as an effort to distract from other stressers. Now it is time to find the joy again...
Does this ever happen to anyone else?

What else have I been doing besides blogging....hanging with this girly...I just love being her mommy!



3 comments:

  1. Your little girl looks so beautiful! Congratulations on your graduation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kara - soo cute. And your daughter is adorable. The amazing grass - I mix it w/ frozen berries, frozen banana and milk or OJ. I've been doing the OJ since Nick has been congested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduation!! Your daughter is adorable :) Glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete