Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bikini Body Challenge

Ok so today was the official weigh-in for the contest at the gym....I don't even want to go there with regards to what I ate today. Let's just say my body will be happy to get back on track!

I have to be honest and say I am mortified to reveal my weight on here but.....honesty is the best policy! I am going to post some before pictures tomorrow since the hubs is out on a call tonight. My weight it 145.4....ugh but I am going to celebrate the fact that that number is lower than before I got pregnant and also 60lbs lower than when I had her....yeah do the math I was ginormous! The contest is 8 weeks long and I hope to come close to losing 10lbs...don't worry Mom I'll be safe! I lost 5lbs just by cutting the sugar through Lent so it can be done!

Tomorrow starts the fun so jelly beans for dinner!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I still think that is a good weight though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are details of the challenge? Hope
    you win that bikini money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you weigh less than me! :) and it's ok that you ate a little more before the weigh in -- it's like sandbagging the competition ;)

    ReplyDelete