Monday, November 30, 2009

Take That Skinny Jeans!


This weekend I had to take that long walk to my trainers office to try on my skinny jeans since the contest ended. I went with Emma in my arms just in case it was bad I at least had her for my comfort! She does give great hugs! I knew that I had only lost 2-4lbs since the challenge started but I was curious what the HBBC had done for my body shape in just one week. Well........BooYa! They fit! "What did you say Lucky Brand Jeans?" "Oh yeah I thought so!" I was so excited I almost kissed my trainer but seriously had tears in my eyes! I of course called my Mom on the way home! Later that night I was going through some old pictures because I was looking for some to compare this year's tree picture with last years and this is what I found.....This is what I looked like just about the same time last year when my skinny jeans were just a glimmer of hope....Heck seeing my ankles again was just a glimmer of hope! I will have the hubs take a picture of me in my jeans for my next post!

Eating:
I just have to say that I LOVED everything I ate today! Funny how that happens and in a few minutes I am going to go try to burn it off in the basement while I watch the Pats. I have really been challenging myself for the HBBC to get in my veggies and fruits. So here is what I had and I have to say my belly was ok!
Breakfast: smoothie with protein, a banana, oatmeal, and frozen berries
Snack: yummy tangerine
Lunch(my favorite): roasted veggies with balsamic vinegar(squash, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, and onions. I put it on a flax wrap with veggie humus. Yum-O!!
Dinner: Clean taco salad

Now I am off to the treadmill!

Thankfulness:
1. For skinny jeans that no longer haunt me in my sleep. This was a huge hurdle for me!

2. For a hubby that gets super excited for Christmas. It is so fun to share it with him and Emma!

3. My treadmill....it saves the day sometimes!

4. Being done with Christmas cards and birthday invites....done and sent!

5. For technology and science....I have spoken a lot about my Dad on this blog and he currently gets most of his nutrients from an IV feeding bag he hooks up at night. Without this he would be just about 100lbs on a good day. I am so thankful for science because he can be at a healthy weight!!!

3 comments:

  1. woo woo! way to go!!! :) what an upbeat happy post, very contagious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the skinny jeans!! very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete